Last summer I made a personal goal; to swap my beauty/skin care products to natural and ‘cleaner’ options within a year (6 months left). Having been an avid beauty product tester since my teens I knew this was going to be a big transition, and it was important for me to be realistic and give myself time.
In the last 6 months of exploring the world of clean beauty, i’ve come to realize it’s HUGE! My “Clean Beauty” posts are not to sell products or brand names, just bits n’ pieces of items i’ve tried that live up to their name. If I share it, it means I genuinely love and wear it.
Jane Iredale PUREPRESSED® TRIPLE EYE SHADOW
It took me a few months of searching to find a clean eye shadow that didn’t crumble, had more of a matte finish, and was super pigmented. I’m used to wearing MAC and L’Oreal eye shadows that pack a punch so it was important for me to find something similar.
Jane Iredale offers a number of different eye shadow options; singles, duos, triples, shimmer, matte, etc. I wanted to get the best bang for my buck and went for the triple compact. This compact comes in 8 colour variations for every-day or evening wear. They can be used wet or dry, and most importantly are safe for sensitive eyes.
The shade I purchased was Triple Cognac (in image). The website describes it as, “shimmery light peach, almond brown, deep matte brown.” I’m also interested in purchasing Golden Girl and Silver Lining.
- After 12 hours of wear I experienced zero creasing and minimal fading.
- Compact size is perfect for traveling or keeping in an every-day makeup case.
- A variety of shade-trios are available.
- Pigmentation is great! Very comparable to some of the MAC shades i’ve used.
- Made from clean ingredients, including pine bark extract and pomegranate extract.
- Cruelty free.
- The price is on the higher end at $38CDN – on the flip side, a single shadow is $27, so unless you really love a particular single shade, you’re better off getting your money’s worth by going with the triple compact.
- If you’re use to large drugstore packaging this packaging will seem small to you.
Check out full ingredient list and shade options.
To learn more about Jane Iredale products visit, Janeiredale.com.
Have you used any Jane Iredale products? I’d love to hear your thoughts on this shadow or any other products you would recommend! Leave a comment or connect with me on social media.
Helping you put Wellness 1st,
*Product review NOT sponsored.