Stay warm this winter with a tasty bowl of cinnamon oatmeal! Oats are a great source of carbs and fiber; helping boost energy, lower cholesterol, balance blood sugar levels, and increase good gut bacteria. They’re also a great source of protein, good fats, minerals, and B Vitamins!
In particular, quick oats are tasty and easy to use! Take for example my cinnamon oatmeal recipe, it’s ready in less than five and super warming, making you feel cozy on even the coolest of winter days.
Simple Cinnamon Oatmeal Recipe
- 1 cup organic quick cooking oats
- 1 tsp organic ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- 2 tsp Canadian high grade maple syrup
- 1 tbsp full fat coconut cream or coconut milk powder
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 tbsp hemp hearts
- 1 tsp flax seeds
- Add all ingredients to a small bowl.
- Pour boiled water over mixture until water covers all ingredients.
- Stir well and let stand for 1-2 minutes.
- Top with fresh fruit like sliced gala apple and more cinnamon!
Enjoy and don’t forget to share your thoughts with me in the comment section or on social media!
Helping you put wellness 1st,