Anyone that follows me on IG knows how much I love pomegranates! It’s beautiful seeds are so sweet and refreshing. It’s also loaded with amazing health benefits such as; anti-inflammatory properties, energy boosters, bad cholesterol combaters, heart protectors …to name a few! So why not sprinkle it on everything, right?!
In today’s post I bring to you two of my greatest loves combined; pomegranates and smoothies …doesn’t get much better. Creamy, refreshing, and good for year, this smoothie recipe brightens even the greyest of days.
Pomegranate Berry Coconut Smoothie Recipe
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut yogurt
- Handful frozen strawberries
- Shot of pomegranate juice
- Dash of vanilla extract or pinch of raw vanilla powder
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 small banana
- Blend all ingredients on high for a minute and enjoy! For an added touch, sprinkle with fresh pomegranate seeds, raw coconut flakes and/or coconut whip YUM.
How do you add pomegranates to your day? Share with me in the comment section or on social media.
Helping you put wellness 1st,