If you follow me on social media, you know how much I absolutely love smoothies! There’s something about blending a bunch of ingredients and testing different flavour combos that makes me feel like a bit of a mad scientist. Do any other smoothie lovers ever feel that way?
Take for example my raspberry dream smoothie, the frozen raspberries on their own may taste tart, a little sour and perhaps mushy, but add them in this smoothie and it takes the flavour to a whole new level! Give it a try, it takes less than 2 minutes to make!
Raspberry Dream Smoothie
- ½ frozen organic raspberries
- 1 small banana
- 1 cup unsweetened milk of choice I use almond milk
- 1 dollop full fat coconut crème fat the forms at the top of a coconut milk can
- 1 tsp Canadian high-grade maple syrup
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Garnish with hemp hearts, coconut flakes, sliced banana, fresh raspberries, and more!
- Blend all ingredients on high for one minute, pour and enjoy!
How do you add fresh berries to your day? Share with me in the comment section or on social media.
Helping you put wellness 1st,