I’ve been seeking and purchasing natural beauty products for about a year now and I must say, it’s been a lot easier than I expected. Now, more than ever, there are so many natural brands and organic beauty products to choose from. One of my favourite brands has been 100% Pure. They describe themselves as, “…an organic cosmetics beauty firm focused on providing healthy skin care, color cosmetics… completely free of all harmful toxins, made only with the highest quality ingredients.”
I’ve fallen in love with many of their products (foundations, lipsticks, blushes, etc.) and I couldn’t resist sharing a review of my latest 100% Pure purchase. Their Fruit Pigmented Blush has so many qualities I look for in a blush, and the best part is it’s toxin free! So what’s to love? Let’s break it down…
100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Blush in Strawberry
- Toxin free
- Colored with antioxidant and vitamin rich fruit pigments
- Free of animal extracts
- Light and smooth in texture – applies nicely when using a light fluffy brush
- Great for natural daytime wear but builds nicely if you’re looking for a little more colour for an evening look
- Zero trace of sparkles
- Size of the product is large – size of my palm
- Lasts about an entire working day for me (6-8hours)
- Available in many shades (10+)
- Washes off easily
- Doesn’t smell!
- Packaging is very durable, doesn’t seem easy to break (I drop things a lot!)
- Because it does fade around the 6-8 hour mark, if you’re planning to go out after work or going to a full day function you’ll need to reapply.
- Price range is comparable to a high-end blush. Average cost $40-$47CDN.
I purchased this blush from the The Big Carrot in Toronto, Canada. To learn more about 100% PURE products, the ingredients they use, and best-selling items visit, ca.100percentpure.com. Their American site can be found at, www.100percentpure.com.
Is there a natural beauty or skin care product you love? I’d love to hear about it! Comment below or share with me on social media.
Helping you put Wellness 1st,
*Product review was not sponsored.