Anyone else feel like they need a big boost of energy this morning? I’ve been feeling so blah the last few days. I feel like this year’s early winter start and lack of sun are really hitting hard. On the flip side, I’ve been incorporating a lot more plant-based protein to my meals and feel like it has been a big help. I found one clean protein in particular that I’ve really enjoyed using in my morning smoothies. If you’re a fan of “ice-caps” you’ll love this healthy swap!
Morning Mocha Smoothie
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 large pitted medjool date
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup milk of choice I used unsweetened almond
- 1 serving Mocha VegaOne All-in-One Plant-Based Shake
Optional for added creaminess
- 1 tbsp full fat coconut cream (the top layer that forms in a can of full fat coconut milk)
- Blend on high until smoothie and enjoy!
I can just taste the creamy goodness! What’s your favourite way to add a little (or a lot) of energy to your morning meal? I love experimenting with various plant-based proteins, do you have one you would recommend? Share with me in the comment section or on social media, I’d love to hear from you!
Helping you put wellness 1st,
This blog post is not sponsored.